Soy Candle - Mini
Our Soy Candle Mini brings you hints of our scrub fragrances to take the scent of our luxurious scrubs out of the shower and into your home.
Presented in a simple mini white glass tumbler and a minimal label to suit any décor.
Caramel Sauce Recipe
You only need 4 ingredients to make this easy homemade salted caramel sauce recipe. It is the BEST and good on just about everything. Make in 10 minutes and take your desserts from wow… to WHOA!
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- First, make sure you have all of the ingredients ready. Once you start the caramel sauce you have to pay close attention so you don’t burn it. To begin, heat the sugar over medium high-heat in the bottom of a heavy pot.
- When the sugar starts to melt, start whisking the sugar. The sugar will clump up, but keep whisking. It will continue to melt. When the sugar is melted, stop whisking. You can swirl the pan to move the sugar around.
Continue cooking the sugar until it reaches a deep amber color. Make sure you watch the pan very closely. This is where it is easy to burn the caramel.
As soon as the sugar reaches the dark amber color, carefully add the butter. Stir until butter is melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and slowly pour in the heavy cream. Whisk until cream is incorporated and caramel is smooth. Whisk in the sea salt flakes.
- Let the caramel sauce cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Pour the caramel into a large jar and cool to room temperature. Store the salted caramel sauce in the refrigerator for about a month - if it lasts that long